- 出發14天以前施打至少2劑WHO認證疫苗 (詳如下方英文原文)
1b) COVID-19 Requirements
Travellers aged 12 and below by year of birth (born on or after 1 Jan 2011) are exempted from COVID-19 border measures.
All other travellers aged 13 and above may enter Singapore as per normal without testing or quarantine, only if they have taken minimum WHO-EUL vaccine dosage listed below at least two weeks before arrival in Singapore, and can show proof of vaccination:
- One dose of CanSinoBIO/Convidecia or Janssen/J&J vaccine; OR
- Two doses of AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Moderna/Spikevax, or Covishield vaccine administered at least 24 days apart; OR
- Two doses of Novavax/Covovax/Nuvaxovid, Pfizer/BioNTech/COMIRNATY, or Sinopharm vaccine, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Two doses of Sinovac vaccine, administered at least 13 days apart; OR
- Mixture of any two doses of vaccines listed in points 1-4, administered at least 17 days apart; OR
- Any of the vaccination combinations listed in points 1-5 and subsequently recovered from COVID-19; OR
- At least one dose of any WHO EUL approved vaccines listed in points 1-4, taken at least 28 days after a COVID-19 positive diagnosis
The following types of vaccination proof in English or translated to English are accepted if they contain personal identification details (e.g. name, date of birth, ID number) that match against the traveller’s passport:
- Digital vaccination apps clearly indicating vaccination doses taken; or
- Hardcopy certificates clearly indicating vaccination doses taken; or
- Acceptance letter from the Vaccination Check Portal if you hold a digital vaccination certificate issued by countries/regions in this document
If you can meet the COVID-19 requirements above, you may skip to the General Entry Requirements. If not, you must fulfil the additional COVID-19 requirements listed below.
Requirements for Travellers Not Fully Vaccinated with COVID-19 WHO EUL Vaccines
i) Pre-Departure Test (PDT)
Within two days before departure, take any of the following COVID-19 tests:
- COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction test; OR
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) administered by a trained professional, or self-administered ART that is remotely supervised by an approved ART provider in Singapore [for Singapore citizens, PRs and Long-Term Pass Holders (including In-Principle Approval holders) only]
The Pre-Departure Test (PDT) report, which shows a negative test result, must be in English (or accompanied by a notarised English Translation), and clearly states the traveller’s name, date of test, as well as the traveller’s date of birth or passport number per the passport used to travel to Singapore.
A PDT is not required only if you tested positive for COVID-19 between 14 to 90 days before your date of departure for Singapore. You can use this tool to check if the pre-departure test can be waived, and the documentation required to prove your first infection or recovery.
ii) COVID-19 Travel Insurance
Short-term visitors must ensure they have travel insurance covering COVID-19, with at least $30,000 of medical coverage. Read the COVID-19 insurance and medical treatment page for details.